I'm trying to get a programmable operator to do something and it isn't
working.  I've done some reading in the manual and have looked at some
existing code but no luck.
What I want to accomplish is to send an e-mail to a userid called PROPSCAN
([EMAIL PROTECTED])   The message gets sent to our VM SMTP server
with no problem and SMTP then sends it/delivers it/routes it to PROPSCAN's
RDR   and there it sits.  In the RTABLE for PROPSCAN I have it coded such
that anything come from SMTP will start an EXEC.  The EXEC will then parse
that RDR file and I'll take appropriate actions based on key words I'm
looking for.
Is this doable?  If so, what have I missed?

Thanks,
Steve G.