Indeed, if can can logon to it one can do these things anyhow, only a bit
less flexible.  And, to complete the list: the authorized user should also
be able to work with the spool files of the.  We had to code some VMOPER
commands to make this possible.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support