Mark -

I really like that approach.

On my system I changed the privcalss to Y for OPERATOR only.
My operators are not used to typinge CP prefix for CP commands so when
they type SHUTDOWN they get the my SHUTDOWN EXEC that asks them if
they really want to shutdown the system.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 44 years
         [EMAIL PROTECTED]         +1.724.738.2153
        "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"