> I believe the requirement for PVM makes it very unattractive for
> installations to move forward with that next level of CSE.

The problem isn't the need for PVM, it's the difficulty of obtaining PVM
in the "recommended" environment. Special bid prereqs for clustering
function makes it darn hard to want to use the facilities that are
already there.

> The change
> to use ISFC for that is long overdue.

ISFC would be nice, but PVM already supports all the same connection
methods that ISFC does, plus a few more that ISFC doesn't. I'd *really*
rather not make this dependent on CTCs.