Hi, Tim.

Take a look at these two products.....

1) Session (Arty Ecock) (http://ukcc.uky.edu/%7Etools/1998/session.vmarc)
2) YVETTE (Chip Coy) (http://www.vm.ibm.com/download/packages/yvette.vmarc)

They're both free, and I believe will provide session management functions similar to TUBES, and support SSL.

Good luck.

Tim Joyce wrote:
Hey Guys,

Well I got my SSLSERV up and started to update my PROFILE TCPIP to add a
secure port to test with, then I remembered our session manager (Macro 4
- TUBES) intercepts port 23 for telnet and uses the port for TUBES. I
found out that TUBES DOES NOT support, nor plan to support, secure
telnet. This got me wondering what other shops are using for session
managers? Are most users just using there telnet clients to manage
sessions? Is there something out there that can replace my TUBES product
that works with VM TCP/IP?

Thanks, Tim

Tim Joyce
Sr. Systems Programmer / Project Leader Alex Lee, Inc. Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED] Phone: (828) 725-4448 Fax: (828) 725-4800

--
DJ

V/Soft
  z/VM and mainframe Linux expertise, training,
  consulting, and software development
www.vsoft-software.com