> Hey Ed,
>
> I am using TUBES 4.500E . There is a TUBES setting:
>
> TCP YES
>   STN3270 23
>
> This has TUBES intercept port 23 from VM TCPIP so if you
> telnet to your VM TCPIP stack port 23 you get a TUBES menu!
>
> Tim

Cool Tim, thanks for the info.  I am not on TUBES 4.x, so that
is not available for me.  But I guess I am accomplishing the
same thing anyway, since the only way out of the TN3270 exit
is to DIAL into TUBES  (if the DIAL fails, I do NOT give them
a VM Logo).

Ed Zell
Illinois Mutual Life
(309) 636-0107
.

CONFIDENTIALITY: This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you receive this e-mail in error, notify
the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.