No, I meant 1970. It was one of the first games that ran on the computer centers TSO system. (It seems like it had another name before it was called TSO but I don't remember it.) Startrek and Football were the others. They all appeared about 1969. I don't remember which was first. Adventure was written in PL/I and Startrek was in Fortran. Football was in another language. (Cobol? or Basic? maybe) I wrote the OU version of adventure in my spare time while working on the help desk. The university version wasn't that much different it just had the names changed and a few new passages added. "You are in an administration building filled with twisty little passages all alike." I left the help desk in 1973 to work for DHS as a programmer.