There were about a half dozen different messages that would come up when
you lost at Star Trek depending on how you lost.

There was a compiled version that was on VM/370 that I believe was
written in Fortran (there was a bug that would occasionally read its
head). There was also a 200 line BASIC version that came out in a
magazine back in 75. A friend of mine and I at Baylor took it and turned
it into about 1000 lines of code with many enhancements.

I think I still have the STARTREK MODULE on a 3480 cartridge in a box.
May even have the BASIC source to my version. ADVENTURE is also possibly
on it. I just don't happen to have a tape drive nearby that can read the
tapes (I have two, a collection of things over the years).

Bob Bates
Enterprise Hosting Services - Enterprise Virtualization - z/VM and
z/Linux

w. (469)892-6660
c. (214) 907-5071

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on
this message or any information herein.  If you have received this
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation."