I suspect there are several of us still around who used and appreciated
the OS/2 version (I find I still have some of the CMS files).  So even
without knowledge that there's an internal Windows-compatible version...

I would if I had any real knowledge of that utility, but it is one of
those super-secret IBM internal-only things that us run-of-the-mill
customers are unaware of.

/Tom Kern

On Fri, 18 Jul 2008 14:03:41 -0400, Alan Altmark <[EMAIL PROTECTED]