Very comforting to know I'm not the senior member of the z/VM Old Farts
League :-)

Back on track - I spent 6 months in the late 70's coding a simple data
collection screen/database update in 370 assembler.  Found REXX in the 80's
and did the same thing in 2 hours and never looked back (slow shmoe - use
them fancy speedy processors to hide the overhead).  I do miss juggling bits
sometimes though..

Scott Rohling