Reminds me, vaguely, of putting x'DEADBEEF' in the PSW with the WAIT bit
on (hard wait). But I don't remember what system did that. It is now one
of my favorite things to put in R15 before abending (S0C1).

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.