________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of McKown, John
        Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 11:55 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: Immediate instructions (was "nonames")

        Reminds me, vaguely, of putting x'DEADBEEF' in the PSW with the
WAIT bit on (hard wait). But I don't remember what system did that. It
is now one of my favorite things to put in R15 before abending (S0C1).

        --
        John McKown
        Senior Systems Programmer

information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and its
content is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure,
copying, or distribution of this transmission, or taking any action
based on it, is strictly prohibited.