________________________________

        From: The IBM z/VM Operating System
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Macioce, Larry
        Sent: Monday, August 04, 2008 11:33 AM
        To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
        Subject: Re: Immediate instructions (was "nonames")

        This is my 35th year. I wrote code (for my 6 month cert) on a
360/20 and my first job was operating a Honeywell 7000 (I think that was
the series but I'm sure it was a honeywell ).

        It had 3 sets of 3 lights that when all lit up(777) was good
eoj. Anything else you had to look up the error code , fix the job and
rerun.

        mace