From: The IBM z/VM Operating System on behalf of Rob van der Heij
Sent: Wed 12/10/2008 7:05 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: [IBMVM] query of CP locked guest pages

On Thu, Dec 11, 2008 at 12:22 AM, David Kreuter
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The frametable entries do not have an obvious bit indicating that the page
> is a target of a CP lock. I'll keep digging.
> I'm going to as time permits hunt down through the virtual machine pgmbk's.
> David

So you can tell how long ago it was that I cared. I believe 5.1 still
had X'40' as FRMCPLOK
My apologies for providing out-of-date guidance. If I have the picture
right, then the PGMBK would still be resident as long as one of the
pages is resident, even though it now does not live under the bar
anymore.

-Rob