You can use a single pipe invocation selecting all of your target lines i
a single stage that makes it more readable.

'pipe vmc perfsvm user | all /CICS/ ! /DOSVSE/ ! /COMP/' ,
  '| specs 1-16 1 >> SUMUSE LOG A'

The ! is an OR function for the ALL stage. It will do the cascading LOCAT
Es
under the covers. Not a technically efficient, but much more readable.

/Tom Kern

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:55:36 -0500, Aria Bamdad <a...@biostat.bsc.gwu.edu