Mark,
What did you put in SYSTEM DTCPARMS or node DTCPARMS for your SSL
server?  If you want to change anything for :nick.ssl in IBM DTCPARMS,
you have to copy the whole section for that nickname to your local file.
For example, I wanted to add a session limit and exempt low-strength
encryption algorithms.  The first thing I tried was just putting the
following in node DTCPARMS:

:nick.ssl     :type.class
              :name.SSL daemon
              :command.VMSSL
              :diskwarn.YES
              :parms.MAXSESSIONS 30
                     EXEMPT LOW

This was similar to my z/VM 5.3.0 file.  I then got a message about
Admin_ID_list not being found, so I added that.  When I tried again, I
got the same message you got.  I guessed that I needed to copy the
entire :nick.ssl section from IBM DTCPARMS to my local file, and change
the parts I wanted to change.  That worked.  I currently have:

:nick.ssl     :type.class
              :name.SSL daemon
              :command.VMSSL
              :runtime.C
              :diskwarn.YES
              :Admin_ID_list.TCPMAINT GSKADMIN SYSPROG1 SYSPROG2
              :memory.256M
              :mixedcaseparms.YES
              :mount. /../VMBFS:VMSYS:ROOT/      /     ,
                      /../VMBFS:VMSYS:SSLSERV/   /tmp  ,
                      /../VMBFS:VMSYS:GSKSSLDB/  /etc/gskadm

              :parms.KEYFile /etc/gskadm/Database.kdb
                     MAXSESSIONS 30
                     EXEMPT LOW

Your error message is because SSLSERV is not seeing a :mount. tag, so it
doesn't know where to find /etc/gskadm/Database.kdb.

                                                       Dennis O'Brien

39,516