On Mar 19, 2009, at 8:57 AM, Alan Altmark wrote:

On Thursday, 03/19/2009 at 08:39 EDT, "Mrohs, Ray" <ray.mr...@usdoj.gov >
wrote:
Thanks Alan. Unfortunately our site is standardized on the Rumba client,
and the centrally managed upgrades happen once a blue moon. It looks
like it might be a while before we can utilize the new SSLSERV, even
under the best circumstances.
Is there a list of clients that have been tested and work?

- IBM Personal Communications 5.9 works
- Seagull's BlueZone works
- x3270 works
- wc3270 (Windows version of x3270) works
- Zephyr Passport works
- IBM Host on Demand fails
- Micro Focus Rumba fails
- Attachmate Reflection fails

Has anyone tried tn3270X ? I'll be giving it a shot once I have the 5.4 SSL support working, but other stuff is likely to conspire to slow that down.

Adam