On Mar 18, 2009, at 10:13 AM, Alan Altmark wrote:
Checklists and other preparatory advice, based on real-world experience, are ponies of a different color. They would definitely be a value- add,
providing *guidance* (opinion) where IBM can usually only provide a
*procedure*.

Hey, man, *you're* the one threatening to take away my pony.

I don't care if the Quick And Dirty Guide is four or five pages, or whether there's a paper version at all. MY use case for the thing is to open it in one window, have my 3270 emulator in another window, and look at the guide when it's time to do the next step.

Adam