I count nine. Seriously, though; there's nothing there that indicates if a
userid is running linux or some other utility. Being disconnected isn't
significant, because someone could be connected to the console of one. I
counted esaweb01 and 02 because I didn't recognize them any more than
mlxap01s. I think that you use MLX as a prefix, but that'd be an internal
standard, and not useful across customers. Ours tries to identify a customer
in the first three characters, then P or D for production or dev. Then ZL
for zlinux, then a two digit number. But it isn't totally consistent.

I think that what is sought is a definitive, non shop specific way of
counting linux images.

--
Robert P. Nix          Mayo Foundation        .~.
RO-OE-5-55             200 First Street SW    /V\