I feel your pain!  I too remember those days and have had many of the
experiences in recent history.  Some time ago I forgot my password to
ShopzSeries and tried to find some way to reset for a new password.  After
looking all over the website I found nothing.  Eventually I tried to call
and ended up with someone....more than once with redirected phone
numbers......that obviously had limited command of English and scripted
troubleshooting procedures.  Repeated attempts to explain what I wanted
was total frustration and I ended up just hanging up.  No ShopzSeries that
day!  I finally called my local rep and asked if he could solve the
mystery.  The answer was.........go to the Resource Link web page and do
it there!  Now, why didn't I think of that!?!  There was no hint....no
clue.

Dave