Frank,
I had 7 VSE's that originally each had a dedicated OSA and changed all of
them to use a single VSWITCH. I never saw a OSA capacity problem. In fact I
saw some improvement, probably because a) all OSA ports went to the same
network switch, and b) a fair amount of traffic was VSE to VSE, now that
never hits the OSA ports, just the VSWITCH. Plus I gained the failover
feature. Also I did not connect my VM TCPIP stack to the VSWITCH.