Simply a SYSTEM CLEAR or an IPL CLEAR would work as well. So would a LOG OFF/ON
sequence. None is an actual solution of the problem, they simply buy time by
sweeping it under the rug until the next time. If I had a recurring problem of
CP Free Storage being consumed to its limits, I would want to find a real
solution before the system failed because of it.

Regards,
Richard Schuh