On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 7:57 PM, Bill Holder <hold...@us.ibm.com> wrote:
> Correct, though redefining virtual machine storage to a different size
> performs a reset clear function on the virtual machine, which could well
> help clear up the problem.

Just wagging, but the fair share before CP gets annoyed was calculated
as a part of available storage. If the available storage gets very
low, even fairly normal usage is considered outrageous by CP. The case
that I had was where pending account or EREP records were filling up
available memory and CP even felt that OPERATOR doing an IPL CMS was
enough to kick him off...

This was in the old days, so I don't know what all resides in CP free
storage address space.

Rob