Yeah, it might be a good idea to do a Q RECORDING before any drastic action is
taken. Either that or ask the operator if the system has been flooding the
console with records accumulating messages. A RECORDING ALL OFF PURGE followed
by restarting the recording machines might be what is needed. And if that is
it, investigate what is happening in the one or more recorders that is causing
the build-up.

We recently had a situation wherein a new device was causing EREP to fill
memory. I had to shut EREP down because of the volume of messages going to
OPERATOR's console until the device was fixed. The RECORDING limit, which only
governs the number of records that will cause a message to be sent to OPERATOR
and is not a limit to the number of records that can accumulate, hit well
before we ran out of storage, but we were headed in that direction.

Regards,
Richard Schuh