My problem with SERVICE and PUT2PROD is that I don't know what it will do to
*my* system.  For example can one still work with first upgrading CP, then,
maybe days/weeks later, CMS?
Can I install SW on placed I like (not in users like 5684042J or 5654010A)?
And not necessarly in VMSYS, (what often means VMSYS:5654010A.xxx) but in
for example SFSESA:MAINTPP.VTAM420 ?
I know, it can be documented somewhere (PPFs?  other ctrl files?), but I
didn't get any education about this.  In the good old days, there were delta
workshops. This is how I learned about VMSES (in an ITSC workshop) and then
I tried to educate the Belgian VM customers with my own version of delta
workshops.

--
Kris Buelens,
IBM Belgium, VM customer support