Not that I mind having it written on the CFx disk, I do not use it on any live
system, but I seem to remember someone on this list, someone from IBM, saying
that the PARM disks were there for our use in customizing the system and that
they would not be violated by IBM. I don't remember who said it, but I think
his initials were A.A.

Regards,
Richard Schuh