> The real problem is that the third-party vendors do not all comply with
> the standard.

I'll second that. If this is the future strategy, then one of the things that
needs to happen ASAP is that IBM needs to aggressively provide education to
vendors and users alike on how to package stuff properly to fit in with this
scheme. I've tried. It ain't easy, and it ain't well documented, and loaning
out Tammy Z isn't a scalable solution.

Do a session at SHARE or WAVV on how to do SES packaging. Or if you'll provide
an instructor, I'll host it. There's enough folks in the DC area who develop VM
software that it'd be worth it.

-- db