This is the first time (in quite some time) that I've had a Daylight
Saving Time (Spring Forward).  Last year we did a Fall Backward by
shutting the system down for one hour.

So, here are my questions:

1)         VM time has to be done manually?   Has anyone done this via
VMUTIL (for example?

2)         Does anything need to be done to the z/VSEs (when springing
forward)?

3)         Will z/VSE pick up the time change when it's changed on VM?

4)         Are there special conditions for 2 and 3 above (specifically
SET CLOCK/ZONE/ZONEDEF/ZONEBDY settings)

 Frank M. Ramaekers Jr.

Systems Programmer

MCP, MCP+I, MCSE & RHCE

American Income Life Insurance Co.

Phone: (254)761-6649

1200 Wooded Acres Dr.

Fax: (254)741-5777

Waco, Texas  76701

This message contains information which is privileged and confidential and is
solely for the use of the
intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
review, disclosure,
copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this message is strictly
prohibited. If you have
received this in error, please destroy it immediately and notify us at
privacy...@ailife.com.