Alan,

With it not being a full-pack as Mike mentioned in his post, there would always
have to be CCW translation, would there not? The question is whether that is a
significant hit compared to the full pack including Cyl 0. Considering that, in
the olden days, CP overhead was quite high compared to today, the performance
hit, while there, might not be sufficient to be a  cause of concern.

Regards,
Richard Schuh