Daniel,

SCSIDISC retrieves all registered WWPNs from the switch connected to the
selected FCP subchannel(s).  If it only reports the one you had attached,
it doesn't sound like the switch zones are setup properly to let the LPAR
see the DASD subsystems.  Has the SAN admin registered the physical WWPN
of the card with the switch zone, or the NPIV WWPNs (displayed on Q FCP
output)?  The latter is necessary in NPIV environment.

Regards,
            Eric

Eric Farman
z/VM I/O Development