It looks like you are not getting logged into the fabric (which you should be
able to check from the SE Fabric Login Status page)
(see page 19 http://www.redbooks.ibm.com/redpapers/pdfs/redp4125.pdf )
If you aren't, switch log reviews may be the next step.

FWIW, i have the exact same messages after weekend fabric work here and we are
failing to login.
VM Support has said the -62 is outside of vm.

The last time we struggled here it was the domain in the switch.    We have the
added wrinkle of having channel extension equip in the middle now.

Marcy

"This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you
are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must
not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any
information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise
the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for
your cooperation."