From:   "Schuh, Richard" <rsc...@visa.com>
To:     IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Date:   09/03/2010 03:59 PM
Subject:        Re: BookManager format softcopy
Sent by:        The IBM z/VM Operating System <IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU>

You can see the books by mousing over the item. It seems as though the
items are organized randomly, though. They are not in book by table of
contents order, which is often helpful. I prefer the book by table of
contents order. The current search does not work for me. Mousing over each
or clicking on entry is clunky and slow. It makes it more difficult to
skip over the rest of the book if you decide that it does not answer your
question.

Regards,
Richard Schuh

The following excerpted from a post by Dave Jones.