From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Alan Altmark
Sent: Friday, September 03, 2010 12:01 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: BookManager format softcopy

In order to reduce expenses, reduce the amount of time it takes to
produce
softcopy documentation, and eliminate dependencies on
soon-to-be-unsupported internal tools (nothing to do with BookManager
READ
software), we are thinking about eliminating BOOK (.boo) files from z/VM

softcopy production.

The z/VM Information Center and PDF files would still be produced.

Does this create a hardship for anyone?  If not, no need to speak up.
If
yes, details please.  If you prefer to respond offline, feel free.

Regards,
      Alan

z/VM Development (T - 13 days)