I doubt it.  To labor intensive.  Maybe if they get an intern(s) from
some college, they might do it.

From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:ib...@listserv.uark.edu] On
Behalf Of Rick Barlow
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 11:07 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: BookManager format softcopy

Does this mean that IBM will finally create PDFs for all of the old
products that only have BOO files?

Rick Barlow

On Fri, Sep 3, 2010 at 12:01 PM, Alan Altmark <alan_altm...@us.ibm.com>
wrote:

In order to reduce expenses, reduce the amount of time it takes to
produce
softcopy documentation, and eliminate dependencies on
soon-to-be-unsupported internal tools (nothing to do with BookManager
READ
software), we are thinking about eliminating BOOK (.boo) files from z/VM
softcopy production.

The z/VM Information Center and PDF files would still be produced.

Does this create a hardship for anyone?  If not, no need to speak up.
If
yes, details please.  If you prefer to respond offline, feel free.

Regards,
     Alan

z/VM Development (T - 13 days)