Hello

Remember I am starting with a zip file from the USPS. I do not an "MVS" s
ystem. I used the "XMIT Manager" to get the files out on a PC since that
is the best I could do. The files on the PC do Equal the files on VM I us
ed a hex editor and Xedit hextype. There are extra likely file format inf
ormation before th 5A 00 that looks to be at the start of each record. Al
so al the font file names that start with X are only 2 bytes. All my VM f
onts with X are normal 4 records.

I still stuck trying to get this new barcode fonts.

Is anyone else using VM PSF to print USPS new barcodes? The old barcodes
work, but the USPS is drop them soon.

Thanks

Tim