Hello

Ok I took the Zip file and extracted the fonts ...

Yep the 240 are not needed .. but just in case I'm doing both and watchin
my filetype names

So now I have the Files as they would be on MVS .. but sitting on the PC
..
likely not blocked as why would you need that, when the library should be

loaded on an "mvs" like system ..

That is why I used VMARC .. I assumed it keep the file formats

I found VMA .. which is the PC/WINDOWS version of VMARC

I put the files in to one arc file and moved that up Binary/fixed to Z/VM

Then I extracted the files with VMARC .. yep they came out with recfm v a
nd
lrecl all over the place ,,, just like normal fonts would look

but it's all ONE record

NOTHING generated an error message or warning about file not be correctly

formatted

My quick guess is that either extracted from the TSO file or the pc versi
on
of VMARC does not know how/where the lines should have been separated ...

Ok we have used the reblocker after moving AFP resources to the mainframe
,
but the file was preblocked by the generating program .. is there a block
er
program and does it have a version for the PC .. and then are these files
 on
the PC even blocked up to start with

Hope all is well, Enjoy

tim