Hi members of the outstanding z/VM community!

I need advice or a pointer to documentation (if available? presentations,
official publications, Redbooks...) on how to move a Linux guest from one
z/VM LPAR to another. Now, I know this could probably be pieced together
from an assortment of z/VM product documentation or multiple Redbooks, but
I am hoping someone in this community has done this before. Even a set of
high-level "steps" would prove invaluable.

Does anyone have any insight?

z/VM 6.1, SLES 11, all FICON.

Thanks in advance and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Michael J. Forte
z/OS Storage ID (and on assignment with STG Lab Services and Training)
Software Engineer, System z Information Solutions 58HA
IBM Research Triangle Park, North Carolina