Not sure I quite follow what you're asking. If it's a permanent move (ie shut
it down here, start it up there), then you use DDR to copy the disks holding
the guest to tape (or disk if you have CMSDDR), create a matching userid on the
other LPAR and use DDR to restore the tape copy to disk. You'll need to log
into the console of the virtual machine, make any temporary changes to
networking using ifconfig and route to get network access to the new copy, and
then use your favorite system management tool to make the network changes
permanent.

The copy step looks something like this (disk at 150, tape at 181):

DDR
SYSPRINT CONS
INPUT 150 3390
OUTPUT 181 3490
COPY ALL
<blank line>

Do this for each minidisk/volume attached to the Linux guest. SHUT IT DOWN
before copying it or you won't get a usable copy.

Now if you're trying to do it dynamically, that's a larger problem involving
CSE and a bunch of stuff. Too big for a note like this.

Can you explain further what you're trying to do?

-- db