We do this quite often. We have 4 VM's and guests can be moved freely to
any of these LPARs. It depends if you need other DASD as well.

If you can share DASD then make sure the DASD is available on both VM's.
Shutdown (logoff) the guest in one LPAR and start it in the other LPAR.
The directory entries in both VM's must be the same, except for the
password (the guests have only one VM where they can logon, all others
have NOLOG). That is how we move guests between LPARs.

If you want to move to other DASD as well you need to copy the DASD
using DDR. The easiest would be to create an identical guest entry with
the new extents, such as guest1 and guest2, where guest1 is the guest to
be moved and guest2 is the guest on different DASD extents. Next 'clone'
the guest to the new DASD extents. Then start the new guest in your
other LPAR. The cloning process is described in several redbooks, but it
is basically a DDR of all minidisks.

Regards, Berry.