From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of David Boyes
Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2011 5:28 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Sevice level

What I would like:

1) a flag for the output of Q CPLEVEL that indicates that additional service
beyond the displayed level has been applied. Something like 8801++.

Applying the next RSU would reset the flag until the next PTF outside the RSU
is applied.

2) a new option to SERVICE that does the VMFSIM magic to list all PTFS applied
to a component. Example:

SERVICE LIST CP

Resulting in something like:

RSU 8801
PTF xxxxxxxxc
PTF yyygyygyy
Etc

I think that would help non-SES wizards to understand without breaking  the
older method.