The problem is the - in LOADPARM CONS-0009, sorry, I made a typo.
Just enter  IPL LOADPARM CONS0009

Changing the CONSOLE statement in the virtual machine definition of your DR
second level machine is OK too off course.

Summary
 - *IPL cccc*    IPLs, but the defaults of SAPL & SYSTEM CONFIG on disk
"cccc" must match what you want
 - *IPL cccc LOADPARM vvvvv*  displays the SAPL screen on vvvvv, which must
be a 3270;
    if vvvvv is the logon screen, it must be in TERM CPNMODE 3270
    on the SAPL screen you can enter overrides, like CONS=vvvvv
 - *IPL cccc LOADPARM CONSvvvv*  starts CP with an override of CONS=vvvvv