From: The IBM z/VM Operating System [mailto:IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU] On Behalf
Of Martin Zimelis
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2011 2:05 PM
To: IBMVM@LISTSERV.UARK.EDU
Subject: Re: Moving on

Richard,
   I'd like to add my best wishes to those of your myriad friends on this list.
 I seem to recall first running into you at a SHARE meeting when you worked for
USAir (or was it one of its components?) in North Carolina.  It's been a long
and interesting road since then.

   I have one observation on retirement for you.  Parkinson's Law is true.
Work *does* expand to fill the time allotted to it.  :-)

   Best of luck.  It's been a real pleasure.

                                   Marty

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 12:51 PM, Schuh, Richard