Best of luck, Richard!

On 06/22/2011 11:51 AM, Schuh, Richard wrote:
After 48 years in the industry, involved with VM for the last 38 of them, I will be retiring early next month. I don't think it is possible to find a better group of people than the VM List. The professionalism, the willingness, even eagerness, to help others is outstanding. You have made my job easier. I wish you all the best. It has been nice, sometimes even fun, to know and work with such an exemplary group of people.
Regards,
Richard Schuh

--
Rich Smrcina
Velocity Software, Inc.

Catch the WAVV! http://www.wavv.org
WAVV 2012 - April 13-17, 2012 Covington, KY