Richard -

Like you I have 48 years experience, all with the same employer.
Congratulations on your retirement.

I too have found the VM and VSE lists to be great resources.

/Fran Hensler at Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania USA for 48 years
    mailto:f...@zvm.sru.edu  http://zvm.sru.edu/~fjh  +1.724.794.6172
              "Yes, Virginia, there is a Slippery Rock"