re: using particular user  ..      yes - it would be much more efficient to
do the list of commands in a REXX script on the host rather than issuing
'rexec' for each, if that's all the client is doing.  Ideally - a single
command (pass parms to effect behavior) is all you want to issue with the
rexec client to accomplish a particular task.

re: agents  ..    as Alan says - we want to see the debug on the REXECD
server --  to try and see why agents aren't getting started.   Hoping to
find a clue as to why they aren't.

Scott Rohling