I only have two of them, SYSTEM and IBM.  I'm updating SYSTEM.
It is on the D drive for user REXECD which is above the E drive where the IBM
is.

But that got me looking at the IBM on.
That set of parms are different then what is on the SYSTEM on.

The subset of the IBM one is:

:nick.REXECD    :type.server  :class.rexec
:nick.RXAGENT1  :type.server  :class.rexec_agent   :for.REXECD

.*======================================================================
.* Remote Execution (REXEC) and Remote Shell (RSH) daemon
.*----------------------------------------------------------------------
:nick.rexec   :type.class
              :name.Remote Execution daemon
              :command.REXECD
              :runtime.C

              :anonymous.NO

              :ESM_Enable.NO
              :ESM_Validate.RPIVAL
              :ESM_Racroute.RPIUCMS

.*======================================================================
.* Anonymous Remote Execution (REXEC) and Remote Shell (RSH) agents
.*----------------------------------------------------------------------
:nick.rexec_agent
              :type.class
              :name.Anonymous Remote Execution agent
              :command.RXSNDIU
              :runtime.C

My SYSTEM one only has:

:Nick.REXECD
  :Parms.
  :Anonymous.YES
  :ESM_Enable.
  :ESM_Validate.

:Nick.RXAGENT1   :type.server  :class.rexec_agent
   :For.REXECD

:Nick.RXAGENT2   :type.server  :class.rexec_agent
   :For.REXECD

Looking at the output from debug, it sure looks like I'm picking up the IBM
DTCPARMS.
But based on other items in my SYSTEM DTCPARMS file, I know that it is, being
executed.

Tom Duerbusch
THD Consulting

>>> Scott Rohling <scott.rohl...@gmail.com> 7/15/2011 4:52 PM >>>
Which DTCPARMS are you updating?    Is a 'lower level' one perhaps
overriding?    The order is userid, nodeid, SYSTEM, and lastly IBM DTCPARMS
which should not be touched.

Scott Rohling