Hi Clovis,

>>> No need, 0-END (or 1-END) is not mandatory.

A clearer way of saying this might be “you only need to CPFMTXA the cylinders
you intend to use for PAGE”, since MOST shops use full packs for PAGE that’s
why it was expressed as 0-END/1-END.  :)

Simply DDR’ing cylinder 0 of your PAGE packs will likely lead to a system
failure the first time CP tries to use improperly formatted cylinders.

-Mike