>I would say realistically 12 to 13.2 and every now and then 14.  Gosh
> why is everyone obsessed with 14...  Tivar isn't 14 and he is plenty
> tall.  Nasi is like 13.1 now I think and he is just about right...

I think it's a misrepresentation to list the height of Icelandic Horses as
"12 to 15 hands".  There are only a couple of 15 hand Icelandics in the
world (and maybe those poor horses have acromegaly), yet there are probably
many more who are 11.3!  So maybe those same promoters should list the
height as "11 to 14" hands.

It's just not true; it's not reality; who are they trying to kid?!?!?

And why?

Judy
http://icehorses.net
http://clickryder.com