In a message dated 12/21/2007 1:37:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Switch from Paso to Icelandic is size and temperament. My gelding was my
second horse of that breed. My mare was not sound so I bought him. When they
gave him the shots he got really weird and went down in the rear and then went
crazy it took three days of treatment with fluids and we put him down. The
spinal fluid we took after that said meningitis. So the combo of those shots
caused a bad reaction on him, other horses have died from them also. I should
have put him down the first day. It was awful. Sylvia