In a message dated 12/21/2007 1:36:09 PM Pacific Standard Time,  xuxawill

I did have his growth plates checked and they were not closed at four. That
is a good clue they are not full grown. They need time to finish growing. If
she  was on pasture, where and what was she eating? My Paso colt came off a
pasture  in Santa Rosa at 18 months, wild as a March hare and mostly never got
over that  wild tendency I gelded him at four. He grew right before my eyes
after that and  it was weird he got so tall. He was so beautiful.
I have a funny for everyone, the pony on the Verizon comercial. Well she
moved here. My filly came an hour ago and is wild. She tried to get out of the
arena so we moved her to the stud pens, and wants to bite me big time. Nip nip
nip.. I will let her settle in before I get on her about this. She is my
Christmas present by the way. Sylvia